Two world premieres, an NSI Drama Prize film and more from NSI grads at the Vancouver International Film Festival October 1 – 16.
- In Between (NSI Drama Prize film) by writer/director Nadine Valcin and producer Brigitte Boucher (NSI Drama Prize)
- 5 Dysfunctional People in a Car by Pat Mills (NSI Drama Prize)
- The Island by Trevor Anderson (NSI Drama Prize)
- World premiere of Black Field by Danishka Esterhazy (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Features First), associate producer Ashley Hirt (NSI New Voices), line producer Polly Washburn (NSI Features First)
- World premiere of At Home By Myself … With You by Kris Booth (NSI Features First), executive producer Raj Panikkar (NSI Features First) and producer Bryce Mitchell.
- Zooey & Adam by Sean Garrity (NSI Features First)
- Cole (by director Carl Bessai), producer Jason James (NSI Totally Television)
- A Shine of Rainbows (by Vic Sarin), associate producer John Bolton (NSI Drama Prizer, NSI Totally Television)
- Amreeka (by Cherien Dabiz), co-produced by Liz Jarvis (NSI Features First)
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.