Congrats to eight National Screen Insitute alumni who are developing new projects with support from Telefilm Canada.
Telefilm Canada English CFFF Development and Writer’s First
- The Gospel According to Doug and The Squirts by Quinn Merkeley (NSI Totally Television)
- Tombs by Marie Clements (NSI Storytellers, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program)
- After the Shooting by Gary Yates (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Features First) and Daniel Nemiroff
- Lifting Cars and Seeing Through Walls by Robert Cuffley (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Features First) andJason Long (NSI Features First)
Feature-film projects selected under Feature It! and Ecrire au long initiatives
- Wall of Sound by producer Ziad Touma (NSI Totally Television)
- Le Donneur by writer/producer Carole Ducharme (NSI Features First)
- Trajectoires by writer Nadine Valcin (NSI Drama Prize)
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.