Congratulations to the NSI grads with projects supported by the Harold Greenberg Fund in their latest round of funding announcements.
The following feature film projects received support through the fund’s equity investment program:
- NSI Features First-developed Venus (pictured) from Eisha Marjara and Joe Balass
- Movie Central Script to Screen-developed Entanglement from Jason Filiatrault (NSI Totally Television grad Jason James is directing and co-producing and NSI Drama Prize grad Amber Ripley is co-producing)
- Don’t Talk to Irene from Pat Mills (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Totally Television, NSI Features First, Movie Central Script to Screen) and Alyson Richards (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Features First)
- Suck It Up from Jordan Canning (NSI Drama Prize)
The following projects received support through the fund’s script development program:
- Mary Goes Round from Molly McGlynn (NSI Drama Prize)
- Docking from Trevor Anderson (NSI Drama Prize)
- Bad Dog from Jason Lapeyre (NSI Features First)
- Panther! from Jeffrey St Jules (NSI Features First)
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.