Congratulations to the NSI grads with screenings at this year’s imagineNATIVE Film & Media Arts Festival.
- NSI Aboriginal Documentary short Cree Code Talker from director Alexandra Lazarowich and producer Cowboy Smithx
- Crash Site from writer/director Sonya Ballantyne and producers Sage Daniels and Luther Alexander (all NSI New Voices, NSI Aboriginal Documentary)
- The Dust Bowl from director/producer Lisa Jackson (NSI Storytellers, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program)
- The Land of Rock and Gold from director/producer Janine Windolph (NSI Aboriginal Documentary)
- Four Faces of the Moon from writer/director Amanda Strong and producer Bracken Hanuse Corlett (both NSI Aboriginal Documentary)
- Hipster Headdress from writer/director Amanda Strong and producer Bracken Hanuse Corlett
- How to Steal a Canoe from writer/director Amanda Strong and producer Bracken Hanuse Corlett
- Remains, Human from director Cody Halcrow and producer Roger Boyer (both NSI New Voices)
- Colonization Road from director Michelle St. John (NSI Aboriginal Documentary)
- Star Wars – Trash Compactor Scene from director Zoe Leigh Hopkins (Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program)
imagineNATIVE runs from October 19 to 23, 2016. See the full film list.
If we missed your film, let us know!
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.