The program is designed to finance short films from filmmaking teams in British Columbia, showcasing new creative visions and furthering the careers of writers, producers and directors as they move towards feature filmmaking.
Three recipients will each receive $20K in financial contributions from The Harold Greenberg Fund and Creative BC for short, impactful standalone films.
Deadline for submissions is June 1,2018. Find out more and apply.
- Short film scripts 15 pages or under
- Writer, director and producer must not have had a credit on a feature film in their discipline
- Writer, producer, director must be Canadian
- Producer and writer must reside in BC
- Applicant company must be a BC incorporated company or a federally incorporated company with headquarters in BC