Projects recommended by NSI
- NSI Features First-developed All-in Madonna from director Arnold Lim, writer Susie Winters and producer Ana de Lara
- Esluna: The World Beyond from writer/director Denver Jackson (STORYHIVE Digital Shorts – animation edition) and producer Daniel Hogg (NSI Drama Prize, Script to Screen)
- Ruthless Souls from writer/director Madison Thomas and producer Darcy Waite (CBC New Indigenous Voices, NSI IndigiDocs)
Projects from NSI grads
- NSI Totally Television-developed project Thin Ice (web series) from writer Kirsten Madsen and director/producer Kelly Milner
- The Bannocking from producer Damien Eaglebear (NSI IndigiDocs)
- Islands from producer Lauren Corber (NSI Totally Television)
- Québexit from producer Shannon Fewster (NSI Drama Prize)
- Right Between the Eyes from writer/director/producer Dusty Mancinelli (NSI Features First)
The Talent to Watch Program funds content creators on their first feature films and narrative web projects. The program aims to support emerging filmmakers, accelerating their careers, and to allow them to develop an expertise in digital marketing and the promotion of audiovisual projects.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.