Seven films from 10 NSI grads will screen at this year’s Kingston Canadian Film Festival, running February 28 to March 3, 2019.
- An Audience of Chairs from writer Rosemary House (NSI Features First) and director Deanne Foley (NSI Totally Television)
- Short Woman in Stall from co-director Dusty Mancinelli (NSI Features First) – screens in Real Pieces of Work shorts program
- Falls Around Her (pictured) from writer/director Darlene Naponse (NSI Features First)
- Red Rover from writer/director/producer Shane Belcourt, writer/producer Duane Murray (both NSI Totally Television, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program) and associate producer Michelle St. John (NSI IndigiDocs)
- Stockholm from associate producer Harry Cherniak (NSI Features First)
- What Walaa Wants from director Christy Garland (NSI Drama Prize)
The Kingston Canadian Film Festival is the largest festival in the world dedicated exclusively to Canadian film.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.