Eight projects from 10 NSI grads have been chosen to receive Harold Greenberg Fund support through the 2018/19 Script Development Program.
Thirty three projects were chosen, from first draft to polish and packaging stages, to receive a total of almost $500K. See the full list.
NSI Features First-developed The Retreat from Pat Mills and Alyson Richards is among the supported projects.
- 40 Acres from producer Lora Campbell (NSI Drama Prize)
- Boy Detective Fails from writer/director Jeffrey St. Jules (NSI Features First) and producer Brendon Sawatzky (NSI Features First, NSI staff)
- Let’s Do This from director/producer Lora Campbell
- The Letter from writer/director Tarique Qayumi (NSI Diverse TV Director, current NSI Totally Television student) and producer Tajana Prka (current NSI Totally Television student)
- The Miller’s Son from director Lindsay MacKay (NSI Diverse TV Director)
- NSI Features First-developed The Retreat from director Pat Mills (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Totally Television, NSI Features First, NSI Script to Screen) and writer/producer Alyson Richards (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Features First)
- Beans from writer/director Tracey Deer (NSI Storytellers, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program)
- Docking from writer/director Trevor Anderson (NSI Drama Prize) and producer Alyson Richards
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.