Winners Jeremy Lalonde and Jordan Canning at the Canadian Screen Awards winner’s wall
Big congrats to the NSI grads who took home 2019 Canadian Screen Awards over the last week of Canadian Screen Week celebrations and ceremonies:
- Property Brothers from producer Jessica Vander Kooij (NSI Lifestyle & Reality Series Producer) – best lifestyle program or series
- Jordan Canning (NSI Drama Prize) and Jeremy Lalonde (NSI Totally Television) for Baroness von Sketch Show episode Is That You, Karen? – best direction, variety or sketch comedy
- Norma Bailey (NSI Totally Television) for Mary Kills People episode Ride or Die – best direction, drama series
- Dale Sheldrake (NSI Totally Television) for Vikings episode Moments of Vision – best sound, fiction
- Mike Fly (NSI Drama Prize) and Jeremy Lalonde for Baroness von Sketch Show episode Is That You, Karen? – best picture editing, comedy
- How to Buy a Baby from producer Lauren Corber (NSI Totally Television) – best web program or series, fiction
- Biidaaban: First Light from Lisa Jackson (Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program) – best immersive experience, fiction
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.