TELUS STORYHIVE series Abracadavers, from series lead Morgan Ermter, screens at a number of festivals worldwide in September and October:
- FilmQuest Utah, September 11 – best web series award nomination
- Copenhagen Web Fest, September 22
- New Jersey Web Fest, September 20-22 – outstanding comedy series and best direction nominations
- New Vision Festival, September 26 – best web series award nomination
- Seriesland Bilbao, October 22-26
In the series, Chris’ mom died in a freak hair salon chair accident. Ever since he’s been attached to the chair responsible for her death. Gabriel, his closest friend, believes this is more than an obsession and kidnaps him on a road trip.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.