FIN Partners, the co-production/co-financing market in Halifax, Nova Scotia, which takes place during the FIN Atlantic International Film Festival, will move online this September 21 to 23 to present FIN Partners CNXN, a special circumstantial digital initiative.
Producers, sales agents and financiers from the world over will be able to connect through interactive panels, webinars and virtual meetings.
In light of COVID-19, industry uncertainty and travel restrictions, FIN Partners CNXN will offer interactive digital sessions, including co-production focused case studies, buzz sessions and one-to-one meetings for industry connection. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2020.
FIN Partners offers:
- Creative and commercial feature film projects, television series and fiction content created for emerging platforms around the globe, at all stages in development.
- One-to-one meetings with those you’ve requested to meet.
- A series of live digital sessions focused on industry and co-production opportunities as well as case studies involving Canada and the Benelux/Germany/USA Spotlight region, with interactive Q&As.
- Company profile and project listing in the online Partner Atlas, our interactive delegate resource and database.
- Priority consideration for participation in the 2021 FIN Partners Market in Halifax, Nova Scotia.