Happy Place by producer Elise Cousineau
- êmîcêtôsêt: Many Bloodlines (developed through NSI IndigiDocs) – writer/director Theola Ross, producer Alex Bailey
- Queen of the Morning Calm – writer/director/producer Gloria Ui Young Kim (NSI Diverse TV Director). RBC Closing Night Film.
- Happy Place – producer Elise Cousineau (NSI Drama Prize).
Film industry forum
Forum panels go live on October 14 and are free to watch.
- 50/50 for the Future – panelist Tracey Deer (NSI Storytellers, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program)
- In Conversation with Queen of the Morning Calm – panelist Gloria Ui Young Kim (NSI Diverse TV Directors)
- In Conversation with before/during/after – moderator Deanne Foley (NSI Totally Television, NSI Features First)
- Storytelling Through Animation – panelist Jordan Canning (NSI Drama Prize)
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.