Congratulations to the five alumni projects selected to receive support from Harold Greenberg Fund’s Script Development Program.
- Pow Wow Summer – from producer Floyd Kane (NSI Totally Television)
- How and When – from producer Jordan Walker and writer/director Jeremy LaLonde (both NSI Totally Television)
- Once Our Land – from producers Amber Ripley (NSI Drama Prize) and Chantal Ling (NSI Global Marketing)
- The McLean Boys – from writer/producer Marie Clements (NSI Storytellers, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program) and producer Nick Orchard (NSI Global Marketing)
- Stellar – from writer/director/producer Darlene Naponse (NSI Features First) and producer Paula Devonshire (NSI Features First, NSI Totally Television)
The projects will be supported through various stages of the scriptwriting process.
The Harold Greenberg Fund aims to support the development of Canadian dramatic features through story optioning, script development and short-to-feature development. Since 1986, they have invested over $85 million in the Canadian film and television industry.
The Harold Greenberg Fund also announced Anand Ramayya (NSI Totally Television) has joined the selection committee as an industry juror.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.