Congratulations to the alumni and their production companies on receiving funding through the Bell Fund Slate Development program.
- Catapult Pictures – Rebecca Campbell (TELUS Optik™ Local) and Frederick Kroetsch (NSI Business for Producers)
- Hungry Eyes Media – Jennifer Holness (NSI Drama Prize, Telefilm Canada Spark Plug Program, NSI Global Marketing) and Sudz Sutherland (NSI Totally Television)
- Karma Films – Anand Ramayya (NSI Totally Television)
- Little Engine Moving Pictures – Maria Kennedy and Ben Mazzotta (both NSI Features First)
- Real Good Bet Productions – Jason Arsenault (NSI Features First, NSI Business for Producers)
- Rezolution Pictures – Catherine Bainbridge (NSI Global Marketing, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program), Christina Fon (NSI Global Marketing) and Ernest Webb (NSI Aboriginal Cultural Trade Initiative)
- Soapbox Productions – Nick Orchard (NSI Global Marketing)
The Slate Development program helps independent production companies build and diversify their development slate by offering financial support for the planning and development of original content. This year, the program will support the development of 59 projects from 33 independent production companies.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.