Join the creative and dynamic team at the National Film Board of Canada (NFB) as their English Program’s North West Studio producer. This is a permanent, full-time position.
The NFB works with some of the country’s finest filmmakers and storytellers to bring stories about Canadian lives, perspectives and experiences to domestic and global audiences. In this role, you will join a team of NFB produces whose work has picked up prestigious awards and been showcased at premiere international festivals.
Based in their Winnipeg office, this role focuses on documentary, animated and immersive projects from Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
- Recognition in the field for your creative producer expertise
- Breadth of documentary, animation and/or interactive projects you’ve overseen as a producer
- Ability to analyze a project at the proposal stage and assess its artistic and social merit
- Strong knowledge of what it takes to guide a project from conception to production to completion
- Excellent cross-cultural skills and the ability to foster strong relationships with diverse partners, communities and creators
Read the full job description and learn how to apply. Application deadline is April 5.