The Indigenous Screen Office (ISO), based in Toronto, ON, is seeking experienced leaders to join their team as funding and grants director, program manager and accounting/finance manager.
ISO’s mission is to support and develop Indigenous screen storytellers and Indigenous stories on screens and increase representation of Indigenous peoples throughout the screen industries in Canada.
ISO is currently hiring for the following positions:
Director, Funding and Grants
- Leads ISO’s funding and grants initiatives in alignment with ISO’s mission.
- Provides strategic leadership in the development, delivery and monitoring of ISO funding and grants programs, and initiatives that contribute to achieving their objectives.
- Manages ISO funding programs, including funding for development, production and promotion of Indigenous screen-based content across Canada.
- Supports the director of funding and grants in the development of ISO’s funding and grants initiatives in alignment with ISO’s mission.
- Oversees and manages accounting processes and delivers general accounting and financial reporting functions for the organization.
- Ensures the accurate and timely preparation of financial information, including month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings.
- Implements accounting policies, procedures and systems, including the financial database, making recommendations for sustainable processes and improvements.
- Assists with financial planning, budgeting and reporting processes and takes on special projects as required.