Rezolution Pictures and executive producer Jennifer Podemski are seeking a producers’ assistant for their Indigenous-led limited series Little Bird.
Little Bird is both a crime mystery and a love story about one daughter’s attempt to reclaim her true identity, and a hero’s journey of resilience and hope which chronicles the impact of Canada’s Sixties Scoop.
The main role of producers’ assistant is to assist and support the producers from pre-production through post-production by expediting / coordinating production related items. This position offers an excellent opportunity for aspiring producers. In the early stages of pre-production it will be a remote position then become an on-site, in person role.
- Support the producers’ in day-to-day activities, assist in production errands and tasks
- Participate and take minutes for all production meetings and send out to the team in a timely manner
- Schedule all producer meetings, travel and accommodations
- Organize and maintain the producers’ digital reference and file repository
- Manage internal tracking database, ensure internal tracking tools and lists for review are up to date
- Assist in other producer related activities as required
Rezolution Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a current resume by July 4, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Jennifer Podemski (Executive Producer/Showrunner).