Congratulations to the alumni whose projects have been selected for the annual Ontario Creates International Financing Forum (IFF).
This financing/co-production forum brings together producers from around the world to meet with international sales agents, US distributors, agents, equity financiers and executive producers for brokered meetings and exclusive networking opportunities. Through one-on-one meetings, panel discussions and roundtables, participants will discuss the future of financing and international co-production.
- The Evening Chorus – produced by Liz Jarvis (NSI Features First)
- Perigean Tide – produced by Tyler Hagen (NSI programs advisor)
- Pappi – produced by Daniel Bekerman (NSI Features First)
- The Shaman – produced by Jeremy Torrie (NSI Aboriginal Cultural Trade Initiative, Featuring Aboriginal Stories Program) and Tanya Brunel (NSI Global Marketing)
- Mid Life – written, directed and produced by Alyson Richards (NSI Drama Prize, NSI Features First) and produced by Lauren Grant (NSI programs advisor)
- Therapy 4 Adults & Aunties – written, directed and produced by Kirsten Carthew (NSI Features First, NSI Drama Prize)
This virtual event will be held during Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) from September 12 to 13.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.