The selected alumni and their projects are:
- Miskiki by Benjamin Kicknosway (NSI IndigiDocs)
- The Dancing Lights by Bhaveek Makan (TELUS STORYHIVE)
- Freshly Baked by Derek Kwan (TELUS STORYHIVE)
- Strong Son by Ian Bawa (NSI Totally Television, NSI Business for Producers)
- Cookies or Crack by Joy Haskell (TELUS STORYHIVE)
- Warrior Motel by Whitney Horne (NSI IndigiDocs)
E20 is Reelworld’s initiative to connect Canada’s racially diverse emerging talent with film and television executives and professionals.
These emerging filmmakers will prepare their projects for development through industry-focused one-on-one consultations, workshops and the Reelworld Face2Face pitch program. Each participant will receive a three-month mentorship with an industry executive matched to their needs.
Project development begins on September 23 and runs until February 2022. E20 participants are also eligible to apply for Telefilm’s Talent to Watch program.
Got alumni news?
Keep the story going and donate today
At NSI, we’re passionate about nurturing storytellers because stories connect us all.
Please consider a donation to support our talented students as part of your charitable giving. Big or small, your gift will provide value-added essentials that enhance their training experience.
Tax receipts are issued for all gifts. Thank you for considering a donation.