The successful candidate will be part of the Creative BC funding team where they will take on special projects to support Indigenous-owned and British Columbia-based companies, creators and the overall ecosystem, driving the advancement and growth of the creative industries in British Columbia with a focus on Indigenous creators.
- Program management – administer grant programs, analyze the impact of programs, budgeting, etc.
- Communication and tracking – collaborate with other teams to leverage Creative BC’s tools and systems for the efficient management and real-time communication of program and recipient progress
- Expertise and recommendation – keep up with the market and industry context within which this role operates and report regularly on program progress, outputs, outcomes, relevance and opportunity for further partnership, collaboration and engagement with industry
- Strategic alignment – champion the integration of Creative BC’s strategic pillars, goals, objectives and values into the design and delivery of programs
- Market presence and business development – represent Creative BC in this client-facing role, both in-house and at speaking engagements and relevant industry events
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline extended to December 7.