CBC, Canada Media Producers Association (CMPA) and the Canadian Audio-Visual Certification Office (CAVCO) are launching season four of their One Stop Business Workshop series.
These free virtual workshops run from January 25 to February 2. Closed captioning and ASL will be available.
One Stop Business Workshop introduces emerging independent producers and content creators from traditionally underrepresented groups to topics related to business and financing for TV, film and original digital content.
Season four includes the following workshops:
- Moving from no budget to low/micro budget production
- How to get someone interested in putting money into your documentary
- What to consider when producing your first feature film
- Preparing proposals and applications with Bell Fund, Independent Production Fund and Canada Media Fund
- Preparing proposals and applications with Canada Council, National Film Board of Canada and Telefilm
Register now to attend!
Seasons 1 to 3 are available to watch online.